thought.log

Blog about IT, telecom, OSS, my thoughts, business and etc.

Thursday, February 9, 2006

I went to shop and finally bought a ink pen... Yeahh!
Really this action took a lot of time... Time to market! :)
But the ink pen is really cool!
Posted by ky at 6:38 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • .net
  • binarynotes
  • c++
  • delay
  • java
  • opensource
  • performance
  • photos
  • projects

My Blog List

  • uzax.com RSS Feed
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • I am tired... :(A second day I am reading billions...
      • I went to shop and finally bought a ink pen... Yea...
      • LL-parser & LR-parserMy colleague has sent a pair ...
      • Joke by SUN ? :)Do you know that the first 4 bytes...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.